From thinking about all of the wedding fayre information, advice and ideas, we put it all together in my Wedding Planner book that my Maid of Honour bought me, and we drank a bottle of Champagne one night. I think we must have chatted for about 5 hours solid about all things Amanda-&-Tom-get-hitched.
As I wanted to wait until I’d settled into a new term working at school and with Tom working abroad a lot in Autumn, it was definitely a good thing that we were waiting to book some appointments in the New Year.
But here’s a list of the things we have decided on so far:
- We loved the vibe from Passion Flowers Florist and have added her on Facebook.
- We have booked SnapCandy Booths as we loved the simplicity of the machine and that we can use the bare brick wall of The Riding School as our backdrop. Plus they do your guest book for you with the double printing. Bonus!
- I have been stalking Rose Press stationery on Instagram for years. Met her in real life and she’s a keeper.
- We really really want to add some of our own style to the venue. The Riding School is a beautiful blank canvas but we are not really rustic chic people but the room can be dressed however you like and we LOVE neon so going to be working with In My Life UK!
- Ruby Lou Cakes – delish and beautiful…
- I would like to go to Lori G and The Ivory Chapter bridal boutiques just to try some on and start the dress trying on with those.
- Tom would like to rent his suit rather than buy and is going to go to Brigdens in Derby with the boys.
- And for catering, obviously it’s Blackpeppermint Food Company!
Bring on the appointments! It’s all starting to feel more real now. These few months have gone so fast! Stay tuned for my next post, all about my Bride Squad…