Honeysuckle & Castle’s 12 Days of Christmas
‘Tis the season for giving, and we have 12 amazing gifts under our tree to give away on the run-up to Christmas…
Join us on our Facebook page as we give away incredible prizes and special offers every single day from 1st – 12th December!
Terms & Conditions – 12 Days of Christmas
1. The promoter is Honeysuckle & Castle.
2. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Instructions on how to enter the competition are available on each day’s Facebook post, as posted by Honeysuckle & Castle.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person, per day. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry on each giveaway will be 24 hours after the post publication. After this date the no further entries will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Honeysuckle & Castle will host one giveaway per day from 1st – 12th December. If you wish to enter the competition, you must ‘like’, ‘comment’ and ‘share’ the post of which prize you want to win, as per the instructions on the post. You must ensure you are following Honeysuckle & Castle on Facebook, and also follow the supplier who is providing the prize, as indicated on the post.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. Honeysuckle & Castle are not responsible for the handling of prizes. Once the competition has ended, the winner will be contacted by Honeysuckle & Castle and their details will be passed on to the supplier who is giving the prize away. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered unless otherwise communicated between the winner and the supplier. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. If for any reason the prize is unavailable, the date is already occupied, no alternatives will be offered unless at the discretion of the supplier who is giving the prize away.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Honeysuckle & Castle.
14. The winner will be notified via Facebook and will be asked to provide their email address within 28 days of the closing date. This email address will then be passed on to the supplier who is giving the prize to arrange receipt of the prize. Honeysuckle & Castle are not responsible for the arrangement of the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Honeysuckle & Castle which will then be passed on to the supplier who is giving away the prize. This will be communicated to you prior, and you will have the option to withdraw your entry if you are not happy for your information to be passed on.
20. Honeysuckle & Castle reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.